What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
But right now, I’m want to reach MORE new people and I know most people cannot afford the $2K price tag (even though it’s worth more than that!). So I’d rather reach 20,000 new clients with a lower priced killer product because I know it’s a long-term relationship I’m establishing.
- Recurring Revenue: it’s nice knowing you have 3,000 people paying you $5 each month with no extra effort (that’s $15K per month!)
- Nano Continuity Module 1: showing you exactly how to create your irresistible front-end offer to add value and skyrocket conversion
- Hassle-Free: literally “set it and forget it”. Your nano programs run themselves so there’s no need for virtual assistants!
- CASE STUDY: 18,000 PAID Members: see how one guy brought in 18,000 paid members to his continuity program ($99 value)
- Free Ticket to Continuity Summit III: the only in-person event focused entirely on continuity programs ($399 value)
- Higher Lifetime Customer Value: these clients have raised their hands and will spend more on the backend forever.
- The ULTIMATE List: forget building a “free list”. This is a list of buyers who pay you month after month!
- 24 Hour Continuity: The hour-by-hour breakdown of creating lightning-fast continuity programs ($99 value)
- Traffic Bundle: three extra training videos to keep your funnel full with new paid members! ($299 value)
- More Free Traffic: The proven system to get thousands of people into your continuity program ($99 value)
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Nano Continuity scores 88.44/100 which means that this product is really on fire and buyers are scrambling over themselves to purchase a copy.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://nanocontinuity.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: nanocontinuity.com you’ll also be taken through to nanocontinuity.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)